The XGN2-12 withdrawable switchgear is used for receiving and distributing electric power in AC three-phase single-busbar power systems with the rated frequency of 50Hz and the rated voltage of 3.6 to 12 KV. Particularly suitable for occasions requiring frequent operations, this indoor switchgear should not be installed against a wall.Technical Parameters
|Rated Voltage||kV||3.6, 7.2, 12|
|Rated Current||A||630, 1,000, 1,250, 1,600, 2,000, 2,500, 3,150|
|Rated Breaking Current||kA||20, 25, 31.5, 40|
|Rated Thermal Stable Current||kA||20, 25, 31.5, 40|
|Rated Dynamic Stable Current||kA||50, 63, 80, 100|
|Rated Short-circuit Closing Current||kA||50, 63, 80, 100|
|Thermal Stabilization Time||S||4|
|Rated Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage||kV||75|
|1min Rated Power Frequency Withstand Voltage||kV||42|
|Busbar System||Single busbar|
|Operation Mode||Electromagnetic type, spring energy storage type|
1. Ambient temperature: -10℃~+40℃
2. Altitude: ≤1,000m
3. Relative humidity: Daily average≤95%, monthly average≤90%
When the temperature drops rapidly within the highly humid period, condensation is allowed to appear.
4. This withdrawable switchgear can be used in places with condition Level Ι regulated in the Appendix E of GB3906-91.
5. Earthquake intensity: ≤8degree
6. The ambient air is not subject to pollution of corrosive gases or water vapor.
7. There is no recurrent severe vibration.
BBE is a professional withdrawable switchgear manufacturer and supplier in China. We offer a broad range of products, including gas insulated switchgear, molded case circuit breaker, and more.
Metal Enclosed Draw-out Switchgear | Medium Voltage Power Distribution Equipment