The ZFW31-126 gas insulated switchgear is our in-house developed product. It is suitable for 0/60Hz, 126 and 145kV power transmission and transformation system’s gas insulated metal-enclosed switch.
1. As for electrical properties, this product is designed with a voltage of 145KV. It can pass the different-phase grounding test. This equipment has been in operation for several years in Russia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia and other countries.
2. The self-energized arc extinguisher can carry out fault current breaking and low current making. It features high switching capability. The full breaking capacity is up to 50KA. We are one of the few GIS suppliers that realize 50KA breaking capability.
3. This gas-insulated switchgear can work normally both outside and inside at an altitude of less than 1000m and over temperatures ranging from 25 to +40℃. It can withstand the Grade 9 earthquake, providing a high level of reliability.
4. This product can meet various structural requirements due to its standard modular design. It eliminates the need for increasing the spacing distance when a multitude of components are required by customers.
5. The circuit breaker operates with optimized spring mechanism, which allows for a mechanical life of up to 10000 times. All the organs are electric or spring mechanisms, which replace the compressed air supply system and needn’t any hydraulic oil. Therefore, they are really gas and oil-free and reliable to operate.
6. Excellent sealing performance contributes to a decreased leakage rate of SF6 gas.
General Technical Conditions of the ZFW31-126SF6 Gas Insulation Switchgear
The Environmental Conditions
|Installation||Indoor or Outdoor|
|Environmental Temperature||℃||-25 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃|
|Sun Radiation||W/cm2||≯ 1000|
|Humidity (Monthly Average)||%||≯ 90%|
|Wind pressure||Pa||≯ 700Pa|
|Rated Short Circuit breaking Current||KA||50||40||40|
|Rated short circuit withstand time||s||3||4||4|
|Rated Peak Withstand Current||kA||125||100||100|
|Rated short circuit making current||kA||125||100||100|
|Rated Power Frequency Withstand Voltage||Against earth||KV||550||650|
|Against isolating distance||550+103||650+118|
|Rated lightning impulse Withstand Voltage||Against earth||KV||230||275|
|Against isolating distance||230+73||275+84|
|Minimum insulating gas pressure at 20 ℃||MPa||0.6/0.5|
|Minimum quenching gas pressure at 20 ℃||MPa||0.55/0.45|
|SF6 Annual Gas Leakage Ratio||%/year||≤ 0.5|
|Circuit breaker operating mechanism||Spring operating mechanism ;|